I want to .......

Get Property, Parcel and Tax Information?

Visit Calaveras County Property Information


Call the Assessor (209)754-6356 and Tax Collector (209)754-6350 for more information.

Get a Business License?

If you are operating a business in Calaveras County in whole or in part, you are required to have a Calaveras County Business License.

Go to Treasurer - Tax Collector Forms and Publications on the bottom on the Tax Collector's website to obtain an application form and a list of frequently asked questions or contact the Tax Collector's Office at (209)754-6350.

Get a Fictious Business Name?

Fictitious Business Name applications are available on the Clerk’s website  you must appear in person to complete the processing of the request or you may print out the form and mail the original to Clerk’s office.  There is also an FBN lookup tool.  If you need assistance please contact the Clerk’s office at (209)754-6371.

Get copies of Vital Records?

Please visit the Clerk Recorder's website


Call The Clerk Recorder's Office at (209) 754-6372 for more information.

Get copies of Deeds and other Official Land Records?

Please visit the Clerk Recorders website


Call (209) 754-6372 for more information.

Get a Marriage License?

Please visit the Clerk-Recorder Online Services


Contact the County Clerk's office at (209) 754-6371.

Register to Vote?

Please visit the Election website


Call (209) 754-6376 for more information.

Get a Building Permit ?

Please call the Building Department at (209) 754-6390


Visit the Building Department's website.

Know if it is a "Burn Day"?

Call (209) 754-6600 or (209) 785-7664 for recorded information


Visit the Air Pollution Control District's website.

Apply for a job with the County?

Please visit the Employment Opportunities website


Call the Calaveras County Job Line at (209) 754-6332 for a listing of current openings.

Find a Solid Waste Facility and their business hours?

Please visit Integrated Waste Management's website


Call at (209) 754-6403 for more information.

Open a business, where do I start?

The Planning Department can give you information about permitted uses and zoning as well as the “next steps” to help get your business started. Visit the Planning Department's website 


Call them at (209) 754-6394 for more information.

Get a Passport?

Please contact the US State Department for information regarding passports.

Resolve a Traffic Ticket?

Please visit the Superior Court's website.